Cobra Tactical Complete M16 Bolt Carrier Group - Ion-Bond (PVD)
- Fully Assembled Bolt Carrier Group - bolt, bolt carrier, gas key, gas key screws, gas rings, firing pin, firing pin retaining pin, extractor, extractor spring, extractor pin, ejector, ejector spring, & ejector pin.
- Each Bolt is HPT and MPI
- Not Stamped HPT
- Is Stamped MPI
- Cobra Logo proudly laser engraved on RHS
- Bolt is machined from Carpenter 158 Steel
- Bolt is heat treated and shot peened
- Installed extra length extractor spring for improved reliability.
- M16 Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 steel.
- The Bolt, Cam Pin, Ejector and Extractor are Nitride
- The Carrier and gas key are Ion-Bond Coated
- Gas-Key Bolts are staked (properly)
- Made in the USA (ALL OF IT!)
Ion-Bond - Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Technology is a method for a hard coating on metal through a partially ionized metal vapor.
The benefits Ion-Bond:
- Wear resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Fatigue strength
- Cool Gray appearance
What we have learned: Our Bolt Carrier Groups are better. Why? Because we haven't had any returns. We are not seeing the early degradation that is prevalent on other bolt carrier groups and coating. Because our BCG's have minimal tool marks and virtually no tool marks on the lands, they tend to run smoother and quieter than those with visible tool marks on the BCG lands. And they also look better without the tool marks